Helping seniors engage, enrich and empower their lives.
Improving the lives of seniors through caring service with opportunities for social interaction, recreation, basic support and needs services, education, volunteerism and community activism.
- Respecting all who interact with the Center.
- Embracing diffferences in skills, knowledge, cultural heritage, ethnicity, gender orientation and religion of mature people and their families.
- Guiding out clients, members and the larger community toward life-long well being.
- Drawing from the accumulated wisdom of our clients and members to benefit the larger community.
- Reaching beyond the commonplace to address diverse interests and needs.
- Assisting mature individuals in need of information, housing, caregivers, transportation and various other support.
- Honoring the presence and accomplishments of our clients and other older persons in the community.
- Bringing pleasure through education, social events and recreation.