2017 Spring Term
Tuesdays, April 4 - May 23
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Food History in 8 Tasty Bits
We’ll explore fascinating facts, folks and events that shaped the food we eat. You won’t want to miss “A History of the Cake,” “How Foods Got their Names,” and more!
- What Marco Polo Ate
- What Christopher Columbus Didn’t Know About New World Foods
- Passover/Easter Foods from Around the World
- Major Moments in Food History
- How Foods Got Their Name
- A History of the Cake
- Strange, Unusual Foods with Strange, Unusual Names
- A Brief History of Wine and How to Read a Wine Label