Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
The Pasadena Senior Center’s annual gala celebrates the “zest for life” that the Center provides to seniors living in our community. This year’s Honoree is R. Scott Jenkins, local business and community leader, and former President of the Tournament of Roses. Scott’s “zest” for our community is evident in his work, professional life and his many volunteer leadership roles with local organizations. Learn more about our Honoree R. Scott Jenkins here.
Join us for the celebration because all proceeds raised at Zest make it possible for the Center to continue its mission of engaging, enriching and empowering seniors to lead healthy and vibrant lives.
There are many ways to participate in Zest, including:
- Purchasing dinner tickets for you and your friends
- Taking a chance on winning 2 tickets to “Hamilton” in our Opportunity Drawing
- Becoming an event patron or business sponsor
For more information about Zest, please contact Pam Kaye, Associate Director of Development, at (626) 685-6756 or PamK@PasadenaSeniorCenter.org.
Be on the lookout for our “Opportunity Drawing” for Zest 2017 when you can support PSC by purchasing a chance to win!
You could be the one who wins the opportunity to attend:
Two assigned seats in the Orchestra Level
Includes parking and a gift card for lunch or dinner
- All Valleys Aging Network-AVAN
- Andea Insurance Services, Inc.
- D'Aquino Italian Imports
- Gentle Transitions
- Home Care Assistance
- Linda K. Polwrek, CFP(R)
- Pasadena Highlands Assisted Living
- Right At Home-In Home Care & Assistance
- Royal Oaks
- Silverado Care
- Visiting Angels
- Villa Gardens
- Care Patrol of San Gabriel Valley
- Everett Legal Services
- Jim Maceo/Keller Williams Realty
- Solheim Senior Community
- Sotomayor Law
- The Terraces at Park Marino
Media Sponsor: Pasadena Now