Took place Saturday, October 28, 2017
The Pasadena Senior Center’s annual gala celebrates the “zest for life” that the Center provides to seniors living in our community. This year’s Honoree is R. Scott Jenkins, local business and community leader, and former President of the Tournament of Roses. Scott’s “zest” for our community is evident in his work, professional life and his many volunteer leadership roles with local organizations. Learn more about our Honoree R. Scott Jenkins here.
For more information about Zest, please contact Pam Kaye, Associate Director of Development, at (626) 685-6756 or PamK@PasadenaSeniorCenter.org.
- All Valleys Aging Network-AVAN
- Andea Insurance Services, Inc.
- D'Aquino Italian Imports
- Gentle Transitions
- Home Care Assistance
- Linda K. Polwrek, CFP(R)
- Pasadena Highlands Assisted Living
- Right At Home-In Home Care & Assistance
- Royal Oaks
- Silverado Care
- Visiting Angels
- Villa Gardens
- Care Patrol of San Gabriel Valley
- Everett Legal Services
- Jim Maceo/Keller Williams Realty
- Solheim Senior Community
- Sotomayor Law
- The Terraces at Park Marino
Media Sponsor: Pasadena Now