The Pasadena Senior Center (PSC) is a driving force for adults, age 50 and older, who expect to be active and productive into their 80s and beyond.
Through a rich offering of educational, recreational, and wellness activities and programs, we welcome older adults from all over the San Gabriel Valley. Unlike most senior centers, which are public entities, we are an independent, non-profit organization supported by membership dues, foundation grants, facility rentals, and business sponsorship.
We invite you to support us as a member of our highly-regarded Business Sponsorship Program. Business Sponsorship and accompanying benefits are available at three levels of support:
Gold Sponsor Annual Level
Business sponsors at this level receive all of the benefits of the $1,200 level, plus additional, customized entitlements designed to enhance engagement with Center programs and activities. To learn more, please contact Pam Kaye, Associate Director of Development at (626) 685-6756 or PamK@pasadenaseniorcenter.org.
$1,800 Annual Plus Level
Receive all of the benefits of the $1,200 level listed below and placement of a monthly business card-sized ad in the print and electronic versions of our monthly newsletter.
$1,200 Annual Level
- Opportunity to present an approved educational topic at our Let’s Talk Lecture Series, designed to increase members’ understanding of topics concerning seniors and to broaden awareness of community resources and services
- Receive a 20 percent discount on facility rentals for large group activities
- Complimentary use of meeting rooms for small groups (pending availability)
- Discount on exhibitor rates at our annual Conference on Healthy Aging Vendor Fair (approximately 1,300 attendees each year)
- Opportunity to interact with attendees at our weekly Masters Series Lectures
- Link to your business website placed on our Business Sponsorship web page
- Link to your business website included in our Weekly Email Update (received by over 3,500 qualified “opt-in” e-mail addresses)
- Listing as a Business Sponsor in our monthly Newsletter (mailed to over 3,000 homes)
- Prime placement of your brochure and event flyers in our Lobby Information Center
- Listing in our Community Resource Guide (2,000 copies published twice a year)
- Listing in our Annual Report’s Honor Roll of Donors
Monthly billing is also available at $100 / $150 per month, plus a monthly processing fee of $25.
Questions? Contact Pam Kaye, Associate Director of Development, at (626) 685-6756 or email@example.com.
Care 1st Health Plan
Del Mar Park
Home Care Assitance
Home Instead Senior Care
Kensington Assisted Living Residence- Sierra Madre
Laura Wing, Realtor Senior Real Estate Specialist
Linda Polwrek CFP® Financial
Advisor, Waddell & Reed
Pasadena Eye Medical
Regency Park Senior Living
Right at Home Senior Home Care
Rosemary Gordon,SRES Coldwell Banker
Terraces at Park Marino
Visiting Angels Senior Home Care