Help us to
Engage • Enrich • Empower
Since opening our doors in 1960, we have provided more programs and services to seniors in our community than any other organization. Without funding from local, state and federal agencies, we rely upon the generosity of supporters like you to help us continue our mission.
All donations make an immediate impact. Some of the ways your donation will be used include:
- $500 buys 75 frozen chickens to distribute to low income seniors through our monthly food program
- $250 helps to defray costs for facility and equipment repairs and upgrades
- $100 covers fees for weekday phone calls to homebound seniors through our Telephone Reassurance Program
- $50 buys coffee for our daily Coffee Bar
- $25 goes toward the purchase of art supplies for our Memory Care Program
Other Ways to Give
- Remember Us With a Gift from Your Estate
- Become a Business Sponsor
- Donate an Item from our Wish List
- Shop at Ralphs or Amazon Smile
- Support a Special Event or Program
Donations can also be made by mail or over the phone
Click here to download our Donation Form. Forms can be returned to us by U.S. Mail or dropped off at the Center’s Welcome Desk.
If you would like to make a donation over the phone, or have questions about our fundraising program, contact Lisa Manning-Pratt, Director of Development at (626) 685-6728 or email@example.com.