- The City of Pasadena operates a community shuttle that has bus stops convenient to the Pasadena Senior Center.
- The ARTS Routes 20, 40 and 51/2 have stops on the corner of Raymond Avenue and Holly Street.
- The Route 10 that serves Old Pasadena and Playhouse districts operates on Colorado Boulevard westbound has a stop at Raymond.
- Please visit http://www.cityofpasadena.net\trans\transit for schedules.
- Bus Line #180/181 operates on Colorado Boulevard with stops on Raymond Avenue
- L ines 260 and 361 provide service on Fair Oaks Avenue just a short walk from the Senior Center.
- The Memorial Park Station on the Gold Line is the closest Metro Rail station to Pasadena Senior Center, located at 125 East Holly Street and Arroyo Parkway.
- Please visit www.metro.net for schedules.
- Bus Line #187 Operates primarily on Colorado Boulevard; however, there is a bus stop at the southeast corner of Raymond Avenue and Union Street.
For more information on Public Transportation, click here.
PSC Parking Lot
Just to the East of the Center, off Holly Street, is a lot for the exclusive use of Memorial Park and the PSC. This lot has a large number of spots requiring Handicap Placards for use. The lot is available on a first come, first served basis and there is no cost to park in this lot nor are validations required for free use. We are taking steps to enhance awareness of this use restriction and will be monitoring time usage.
Street parking is available throughout Old Pasadena. There is no charge
for street parking until 11 AM. After that the rate is $1.25 per hour.
Parking Structure at Holly & Arroyo
(one block east on Holly Street)
Parking in this structure is free when validated by the PSC. Membership in the PSC is required for validation. On the entry level of the parking structure there are a number of spaces designated for use by the patrons of the Center. We are taking several steps to assure authorized use of these spaces. In the event that all the designated PSC spaces are full, you may use any space in the building not otherwise marked as reserved. The Upper Levels generally have many available open spaces. There are two elevators on every floor for your convenience.