All Classes are available for registration to everyone!
Members of the Pasadena Senior Center, with current valid memberships, pay a reduced price.
Register by Clicking on a button below to complete your class registration.
One Step to Register Online
- Click on the appropriate Member or Non-Member registration button above. Members of the Pasadena Senior Center have special pricing. Become a member by clicking the green "Membership" button, and save on year round classes!
Mail In Registration
- Registration form: Complete one sign- up sheet for each individual participant. Copies of the sign-up sheet are acceptable. Download the registration form here.
- Payment: Make a check or money order payable to the Pasadena Senior Center. Make sure your payment is attached to the sign-up sheet. (Visa, Master Card, American Express and cash are also accepted. Do not send cash.)
- Mail to: Pasadena Senior Center Attn: Class Registration 85 East Holly Street Pasadena, CA 91103
Registration deadline is Friday, July 9.
Late registration will only be accepted if space permits. Note:
- For Members, current membership is required for the entire class series.
- Registration is required before participation.
- The Center reserves the right to cancel or combine classes with insufficient registration.
Refunds must be requested in writing and submitted by email. The form is available by calling the Welcome Desk at (626) 795-4331. 100% refund will be issued if the class is closed or canceled by the Senior Center; 100% refund (less $5 service charge) if a Refund Request is received at least three working days prior to the start of the class, and 50% refund if a Refund Request is received prior to the second meeting of class. No refunds will be issued after the second meeting. Please allow 20 days for refunds to be processed.
From time to time, pictures and videos of programs will be taken to be used for promotional purposes. Please let the photographer know if you don’t want to be included.
Scholarships for low-income seniors are available on a limited basis. If interested, please ask for information and an application by calling the Welcome Desk at (626) 795-4331.
Physical Activity and Insurance
By their very nature, some programs involve substantial physical exertion, emotional stress, and/or use of equipment which represent a certain risk to users. It is your responsibility to check with your physician prior to participation in these types of activities. The Center does not provide medical insurance coverage for injuries sustained while participating in Center sponsored activities and events. Each participant must assume responsibility for medical bills incurred from personal injury while participating in an activity or event.